Nav Button Bar

Thursday 9 January 2014

Can you pass by?

When I first created Tabitha earlier this year, and for a long time playing I was not able to pass a Wooden Chest by. Now-a-days I don't tend to go out of my way to see what treasure they hold inside. I am not in need of the fairly small amount of gold and they do not often yield anything else, sometimes a Treasure Card maybe.

I can't remember when I saw my first Silver Chest, but I remember being excited. I had no idea what would happen when I pressed the 'X'..... and then I found the Shock-a-Lock game. The first couple of times I was just too slow. But I persisted and now they are a breeze to finish. You need to click fast and then put the puzzle together once you have 2 or 3 lines of tiles turned. That's how I like to do it anyway.

The treasure from it is not much, more likely it is a Treasure Card and gold, but I like the challenge of completing the puzzle as fast as possible.

What about you? Do you pass by or take on the challenge?

Until next time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment