Nav Button Bar

Saturday 11 January 2014

Ancient Talent Revealed

I thought it was about time I updated you all on the hatching progress. My original Toaddle hatched with a Coldfire Dragon, giving me a new Toaddle - called Murphy. This was the first pet I trained to Epic, revealed awesome talents and Murphy has been invaluable in battles and constantly casts the MC spells.

Here are his stats. It is good that every stat is above 200, but there was definite room for improvement. The talents are awesome, but I have taken Morgrim's advice and started concentrating on the stats instead. I have hatched with Morgrim's King Pepper, Ianthine Hound a few times. Each time the stats have got better. Oh and I no longer have a Toaddle. As much as Murphy has been a great help, I actually prefer a pet to be on the ground and not floating - so the hound was suited to me!

Each time I hatched with Morgrim, I trained the pet to Adult so I could see what talents were revealed. One of them gave me talents I just wasn't interested in at all, so he has now taken up residence in one of my houses. The final time I hatched with Morgrim produced sweet stats. I trained to Adult, and decided that I would further train this pet to Ancient and see what the next talent is.

And I was not disappointed. Spritely and Fairy Friend, in addition to the Dragon Blade. Curse Giver is OK, but being death I already have plenty of these cards. As you can see the stats are near perfect.
I will be training Winston to Epic to see what the talent is, but I am happy with the progress made.

I took Winston out for a trial run at Halfang last night and he did very well. The Balance Blade is so handy and the MC spells were frequent and timely.

Just need my Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas to reach elder and give me some more Mega Snacks then I'll finish his training. I'll let you know how I go!

Until Next Time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment