Nav Button Bar

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Now you see it..... Now you don't

Hey everyone,

I had a call for help in Wisteria the other day, and while I was there I popped into the shops, just to remind myself of what they were like. It's been a while since I have been over there so I sometimes just nose around an area, you know just checking it out. I was in one of the shops and popped upstairs. Again there is often no reason to do this other.... but I'm sure I'm not the only one to 'browse' either!

And, as often happens when I am not looking for anything in particular, a message pops up on the screen as I move into a certain spot. Usually this is a reagent of some kind. Unusual to find a reagent in a shop though! So I re-trace my steps back until the message appears again.
And there it is. The paining on the wall is collectible!

The Dragonship Painting to be precise. I already have one of these in my barn, and I know for sure they don't often show up in the Bazaar. It is quite a large painting too, one I definitely am happy to add to my collection.


And it got me thinking about the 'Collections' Swordroll has been thinking about starting over on his blog. Still that is a completely different topic!

Back to this piece.... I click the 'X' and the painting literally disappears from the wall. It's pretty cool actually. I have done this with housing items that I have randomly found, but never with a painting.
 It's quite cool to see the empty space on the wall like I've just bought the painting for real :)

And then I got to wondering if there are any other paintings to be had around the area. It doesn't take long for me to find an Estate Painting. Again I had seen this before, and I already have one of them. And they are very large too - great to fill an empty wall - and it's free! All very good reasons to press the 'X' and collect.


And there we have that empty space on the wall again. I didn't have time to find any more paintings. I have heard that there are free 'spoils' to be gained in most worlds within the Spiral. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to do some research and find them all. But that's for another day.

Perhaps you can tell me of some of the objects you have picked up on your travels, especially if there are more paintings - I am keen to expand my collection.

Until Next Time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment