Nav Button Bar

Friday 25 April 2014

Minigame Madness - Chapter 6

Chapter six unravels itself below!

"Potion Motion" was next in my adventure of minigames and I enjoyed this one thoroughly - it was a good mid- level of difficulty and it is played fast and quick.

The timer starts when the first move is made, regardless of whether it matches or not. The aim of the game is to match three or more of one type of potion to make them disappear and bring new potions in.

The game will not tell you when you change levels, but you will notice that new potions appear to make it that little bit harder. You just keep playing until you run out of time, but when a potion match is made the timer extends. The timer starts getting faster and faster each time you level up.

Morgrim told me about a trick that Edward Stormglade uses, and that is to just randomly throw the potions everywhere and apparently it works well for him, but when I tried it I didn't end up with as much luck. This game was fun and slightly challenging but still allowed me to get a decent reward, I will also be definitely be coming back to this one.

Can't wait to see you in game!
Christopher Battlesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment