Nav Button Bar

Friday 4 April 2014

Minigame Madness Chapter.3

Here comes the third chapter of minigame madness!

"Sorcery Stones" was up next and this game, I thought, was very easy. But there was one big issue for me, and that was time. The amount of time I spent playing the game was enormous and the reward I got was pitiful! I can understand why the reward wasn't very good but I still felt that I should have gotten something a little better for how long I played.....

At the beginning of the game you start with three rows of the blocks shown to the right and you need to 'swap' two blocks to make a three-of-a-kind minimum match. Meanwhile, a random assortment of blocks rise from the bottom. When a block reaches the top of the screen then you lose.

 Hover over a block to select it and the one to the right to swap the two of them. When a match is made the game will stop for a second and give you a score based on how many blocks you matched.

Some of the blocks have afflictions on them when rise from the bottom, the types of special blocks are:
  1. Frozen blocks - These cannot be swapped and must be paired with from their set location
  2. Caged blocks - These blocks have to be matched twice to destroy them. However they can be moved so that makes it easier to match them.
  3. Bombs - These  are incredibly helpful as they will destroy everything in a 1 block radius! Note that  they are colour based so that they must be matched with the block of that colour to be activated.
  4. Wild blocks - These are helpful because they act as any type of block needed for the match.
This game was easy but I couldn't see myself coming back as it wasn't much fun and the rewards weren't satisfying at all!

Can't wait to see you in game!
Christopher Battlesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment