Nav Button Bar

Friday 11 April 2014

Minigame Madness Chapter.4

Hello and welcome to chapter four of my marvelous adventure!

I returned to my journey with "Choo-Choo Zoo"! This game was interesting and difficult and sort of reminded me of the "Shock Locks" on the silver chests.

As the player you start on the mid left of the map and you need to make the little wizard take a path that will lead him to the creatures and then back to the center of the map. Although the concept seems like an easy one, it is really difficult to reach each creature and return to the middle.

When the creatures are on the edge of the screen, like in the image, they are harder to get to as they you cannot let the little wizard run off the map; otherwise you fail.

The only way to gain points in this game is to either get the gems or get a time bonus. Although in my trials it is almost impossible to get the time bonus (unless the creatures are in easy spots, which is very rare anyway) so going for the gems is the only real way to earn points.

There is no timer on the screen and therefore no way to measure whether you will gain the time bonus or not. This game seemed easy the first time I played it as all the creatures were lined up and easy to grab.... but when I lost I played a few more times and struggled to get to the third level with any points at all!

This is a game I will not be playing again as it nigh impossible to earn anything.

Can't wait to see you in game!
Christopher Battlesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment