Nav Button Bar

Saturday 5 April 2014

Hades Vs. Waterworks

Most of you would probably know of the level 90+ dungeon in Aquila, Tartarus. Tartarus is probably the most frustrating thing in Wizard, even more so then Waterworks (WW) or Tower of The Helephant (ToTH). It drops some of the best gear in the game from the final boss fight which is why so many people do it.

With a good team, you can finish Tartarus in just over or under an hour. The bad bit is, unless you have 3 other people you know and can communicate well with AND are over level 90 it's much harder and longer. Most of the people awaiting outside Tartarus for a team have some knowledge of the cheats and the way the dungeon works.



Waterworks, however, is much shorter but still very hard, and gives you gear that I still use at level 93! Waterworks drops 1 set of gear for each school, whereas Tartarus drops 2 sets per school.

The question is... Which one to use?

Hades first gear type is the 'offensive' set. This set gives no universal resistance but lots of damage and lots and lots of critical. Besides that, it gives you pierce to go through resistance! With all the storm set of Hades offensive gear, you can get up to 30% pierce!

The choice, obviously, is up to you. I personally am trying for the Hades resistance helmet and robe (I have the robe) and high-block (Azteca Crafted) or the Hades resist boots (I have both).

Trust me though, WaterWorks gear is still being used by me as a lvl 93 Death Wizard. The hat's universal resist is just really helpful as Death (when in teams) usually doesn't do the hitting.

There you have it! I will be doing more Tartarus runs now that I have the goal of getting the hat back in my mind (finally my pet didn't fail) so expect to be updated.

Thank you for reading and I wish you good luck choosing between the two!

Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment