Nav Button Bar

Sunday 6 April 2014

Minigame Madness - Chapter 3.5

Welcome to a special chapter of my adventure through the minigames!

"Sorcery Stones" was a game that was easy but time consuming, and I thought there was no point playing it again. But, as all things in Wizard101, these thoughts can change! I was able to gain a high score because it was so easy and when I saw the rewards I thought that I might have something worthwhile......

Look at the picture - I saw that I had earned a hat!! This was new! I was rather exited to see its stats or if it was worth much gold.....  but neither held much gain. The hat would have been okay for my level but not that good either - so I decided that I would sell it because it must be worth at least a hundred or so.


I arrived at the bazaar eager to see what rewards I would reap, but I was rather disappointed when the hat only sold for 6 gold! It was a free hat so I can't complain about it but as you can see, I earned more gold from playing the actual game than selling the hat. I am still unsure about that last circle, and if get a score large enough one day I will share with you what I get.  In the meantime, have any of you ever completed the circles? If you have have perhaps you could let me know how long it took and what was the reward?

Thanks for reading my special chapter!

Can't wait to see you in game!
Christopher Battlesmith

No comments:

Post a Comment