Nav Button Bar

Saturday 14 September 2013

Watchtower Hall - As you have never seen it before!

One of the things I really love about Wizard101 is the way you can really make it your own.  You can craft and design so many parts of the world and you can see things from perspectives you wouldn't normally consider.

Watchtower Hall was one of my first ever real 'creations' in this magical world, and I was very proud of it once it was complete.  I am happy with the design and decoration and it satisfies that part of me that needs to be creative.  But as ever, there is always more to this world than meets the eye.

I find I am at the Watchtower less now that I have progressed to other houses, but coming back to it is still great.  I thought, though, today I would get a different view of the place, and I thought I would share it with you.


Impressive, isn't it?  So I thought I would try these wings out and see how far they would take me. It was nice to know that these good ol' ratty looking Bat Wings really work!


Ahhh, it is such a great feeling to be flying on this magnificent evening.

See you round the Spiral!

Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment