Nav Button Bar

Friday 23 May 2014

The Eternal Reagent Struggle!

Reagents and crafting...it is difficult to determine just how much time I have devoted to the art of crafting.  Whether it be Quest crafting, house crafting, crafting for TC or crafting for pleasure, sometimes it can just be plain HARD!

Tabitha once described her actions as Bazaar lurking.  I know that feeling very, very well.  Sometimes you'll see me online and I won't respond.  Check my location, you might find that I am sitting in the Bazaar and Morgrim is left to himself - the person behind the keyboard just isn't there!  It is a good tip to know that if you talk to me, I talk back...so when I don't, there is a reason!


If that is the case I am typically lurking for seeds or reagents.

I have been lurking for Black Coal, Pristine Vials, I can even remember once waiting for Perfect Onyx in the Bazaar for many hours until I got the number I needed.  Those are hours of my life that I will never get back. But, here's a BIG tip!

When you are looking for reagents, the Bazaar is the logical place to start, but if you find the reagents you are looking for seem pretty rare, you really should have a quick run through the Spiral and check with each of the vendors.  You might be surprised what you will find!

For me:

  • Black Coal - Wizard City!! Doh!  
  • Pristine Vial, Perfect Onyx - Celestia

Seriously!?!?!

So next time you are in the hunt for that key reagent, by all means start in the Bazaar, but if you cannot find it there quickly, go for a quick Spiral run and see - you might just save yourself hours!

See you 'round the Spiral!

Morgrim

1 comment:

  1. You know it's kinda funny - those two were ones that I fell foul of too. I used to purchase those Pristine Vials whenever I saw them as they were quite often scarce at the Bazaar - at that meant the cost was a premium. Now whenever I am away in another world, I tend to pop over to the Reagent Seller to stock up on those standard items.
    I've noticed the Khrysalis reagents are starting to show up in the Bazaar now..... as with anything that I have never seen before, I buy first and find out what it is later I am a LONG way from Khrysalis, but I intend to get my hands on as many of those reagents as I can while my journey continues!

    Yep, more Bazaar stalking to be done for sure!!
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete