Nav Button Bar

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Super Spiral Stories !



Top stories this week.....
  • The Last Wintertusk Dungeon - Blaze finishes Nastrond.... at last! 
  • Morganthe's Memories - Swordroll on the Khrysalis storyline
  • Onto Gardening- Edward Lifegen gets into gardening!
Did I tell you how much I enjoy putting the Wizard101 Weekly together each week? I never know what to expect, and sometimes when I'm having a busy week I just don't find the time to browse everyone's stories during the week. So I often find content that I hadn't seen previously when I get the news items together. I hope you find it as useful as I do.....




Now I have a few more stories to finish reading..... hope you find some stories of interest yourselves this week :) Enjoy!

Until Next Time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment