Nav Button Bar

Thursday 15 May 2014

Numbered Items - Sooo much easier...

Just a quick note on one of the things I really appreciate about Wizard101.  Despite the popularity, KingsIsle keep striving to improve their world.  This makes the playing experience just that much more 'playable', and for us older players, that is invaluable.

Items in inventory have long been a challenge when the number of items you have increases.  When looking to place a new item in your house, the types and quantities of items that you carry can sometimes be unclear.  The times you really notice are when it is time to give your house a bit of a makeover :)

But - wonder no more.

The Item Counter in the inventory list is just great.


You know, although I realise that every pet is different, I sometimes think it would be very handy to know exactly how many of each pet type I am carrying too.  Still, then it would be hard to choose between Miss Heidi and King Pepper!

Oh, and I have to say, I LOVE the way the item name pops up now when you select it in your own house!  For the newer players, I know you won't believe this, but we used to have to pick up an item, then check your backpack to see what the item is called.  As many of us collect the rarer items, knowing what we have collected over the years has always been a challenge...

I realise it won't be long before this is just what people consider the norm, but for a long time player, this is improvement is just great!

See you 'round the Spiral!

Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment