Nav Button Bar

Saturday 24 May 2014

Huh?!? - Arcane Builder's Bundle?

Oooh...now, you could say this is a bit of 'clone post', because I'm just going to talk about what I have noticed on Duelist101.

http://www.duelist101.com/news/updates/wizard101-arcane-builders-bundle/

They have come across a thing called the Arcane Builder's Bundle that is (apparently) available in the US from Gamespot come June.  There is a lot of speculation around right now on this, but have a look at this:


There are two things here that look pretty interesting.  

First, I love my castles.  I have built them and bought them.  That being said, I have never had a "Build-a-Castle Plot and Pieces" before!! I wonder what that could mean, and how much flexibility KI will give us :)

Then...what are those two little guys on the front of that "Handcar" mount?  Automatons?!?  Wow.

Coming from Australia, this is a challenge.  A bundle this good looks like it will be great to buy - it just looks like I'll have to wait for it to be available online :(

Good luck to my US based friends - I look forward to hearing all about it, and perhaps visiting one of your Castles!!

See you 'round the Spiral!

Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment