Nav Button Bar

Thursday 8 May 2014

Nastrond!

I am a level 94 death wizard. I only just finished Nastrond.

I know, I know, it's pretty bad that I hadn't even finished the last dungeon of Wintertusk, but the thing is... There just isn't enough experience available in the whole world of Grizzleheim (COMPARED TO MAIN STORYLINE WORLDS).

Anyway. I decided to knock out all of the quests from other worlds before finishing Azteca and starting Khrysalis. First on the list was Grizzleheim. I checked the quests that I had to finish for Nordrilund and started.

 Grizzleheim is mine, and Morgrim's favourite looking worlds in the spiral. These are the sorts of things that you can find while questing through Wintertusk.
I had lots of fun collecting the seal from Nordri (even though it was relatively easy considering that I am such a high level) and was ready for Nastrond!

I went to the tree under Grandmother Raven (my all-time favourite NPC so far) and asked a friend to help me with the dungeon.

My friend was also high levelled and we breezed through. It was still an incredible storyline though. We were racing against time to stop the Coven from awakening the Ice Titan.

We came to the final boss room... There stood all four of the brothers. Austri, Vestri, Sudri and Nordri.

They weren't overly powerful our levels and we did it! We saved the world from Eternal Winter!



Thanks for reading and I hope that you have enjoyed!

See you next time!

Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment