Nav Button Bar

Sunday 30 March 2014

The Journey To Mega

Sooo, as most of you would know, I got 4 of the 5 talents that I want on an Epic pet a few days/weeks ago. I started training another pet as back up and now have two of the same pet, 'talent' wise (obviously different pedigree and stats but you know what I mean). This means one is going to Mega and I have chosen my first pet, Princess Cleo.
 Princess Cleo is the better of the two pets as she has better stats and that's the reason I'm taking her to Mega. I will keep everyone posted and will also bring out a Grub Guardian post in the meantime.

To train Princess Cleo I am only doing the dance game. Just because it is so much quicker and is fairly easy to do well in. So far Cleo is 811/2000 so she's almost halfway there.

Again, if anyone would like to hatch please post a date, time, timezone and your in-game name. Also make sure you have more than 50,000 gold.

Can't wait to see you there!

Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment