Nav Button Bar

Sunday 23 March 2014

The Changing Land

Hey everyone,



Finally got back to questing today, back to Celestia. You know I've resisted this land for so long, and for the life of me I have no idea why. Well I do. It was the submarine area. I disliked it with a passion.... then I found my way to the stars! The Celestian Art I have written of previously, was nothing short of awesome.

And I continue to love the District of the Stars. The moving stars in the sky, the movement of the astral items like the huge star chalice. And then today, I had to go get some air (in the game obviously), so I got to go 'up top'. And it changes completely. Seriously. This was completely unexpected.



And now i know where all the Water Mole items in the Bazaar come from too! And it has me wondering what else is around the corner. The world that I loved to hate is actually becoming a very pleasant place to be around. I mean who doesn't love a beach with an almost cloudless blue sky!

Can't wait to get back over there, so that's all until next time :)
Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment