Nav Button Bar

Friday 21 February 2014

Another one joins the keep!

Hi readers, I have just joined the others here at the keep and will be with them along the rest of the way!
My name is Christopher Battlesmith, and I am only a low level (lvl 9) Myth wizard. This is my second wizard and I am still doing the basic things, such as the firecat alley and Triton avenue quests.
I have been playing MMORPG's (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games) for quite some time but I have only just gotten into wizard, so most of the concepts that I can see are understandable but some things are also very new to me.
I have played some with Blaze and Morgrim but other than that my experience in the game is quite low.
I have noticed that there are many awe-inspiring things in the spiral, things such as the design of all the characters and NPC's (Non-Playable Characters) and the spells.
The things I must say that I love about the game (although I am only new and in the beginning areas) is the music and the spell animations. The music is just relaxing and smooth and the spells are fantastic and amazing.
I can't wait to keep playing and keep blogging!
Can't wait to see you in game!

Christopher Battlesmith

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you on board Christopher! Strangely enough I was level 9 when I joined the Keep..... seems a while back now and today I am level 63.... Looking forward to seeing your journey around the Spiral.
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christopher, good to have you on board. The embarrassing thing is that I started at the Keep at level 80(ish) and now I am still only level 88. That said, I have had a lot of new and different adventures in the Spiral that have kept me more that a little busy!

    I'm sure our readers will look forward to your blogs, as I know I will.

    M

    ReplyDelete