Nav Button Bar

Wednesday 11 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Don't know whether it is the time of the year or the fact that you can showcase your house or castle now, but I have been spending way too much time in the Bazaar. And I'm not buying reagents, or gear, or even selling. No. I am buying trees, drums, tables - even a grand piano! Gold is depleting a bit too quick, and my Red Barn Farm is looking more like a home.

When the free gift came our way earlier in the week, I was lucky enough to get a snow globe. It's awesome. It has spurred me on to create a special little place in my garden. Thought I'd take a quick video to show you!



I don't think this space would look as good without the snow gently falling down, so a big thanks to KingsIsle for that little gift!!

What about you? Have you created your Wizard101 Christmas yet?

Until Next Time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment