Nav Button Bar

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Gardening in the Spiral - Beginner or EXTREME ?

Recently I have had an influx of Wizards over to my Red Barn Farm, quite often when I am gardening. They ask all sorts of questions, where did I get my seeds from, how do you make your garden float?

You see, my garden has changed considerably since the early posts when I was discovering what to plant, how best to make use of energy - and you may remember that Morgrim was an invaluable resource providing information. Here is a link to all our  Gardening Posts.

Well this has spurred Morgrim into writing an eBook. Actually he has written 2 of them. One tells you just about everything you could ever want to know about Gardening in the Spiral, and the second one takes you to the next level - including the Stacked Garden and other things, or as Morgrim puts it - Extreme Gardening! Take a look below to see Morgrim's Red Barn Farm with 2 stacked gardens!


What a bumper harvest - Couch Potatoes AND a combo of Evil Magma Peas and King Parsley!  All those reagents and even better, all those mega snacks!!

I have read both these eBooks, and they are fantastic! Good to read and an awesome resource to refer back to. So if you want to find out more about Gardening in general, how to start, what to plant and so much more, or you just want to get into Extreme Gardening, use the links below to get your copy. 

Gardening in the Spiral
Extreme Gardening
You know how much we love receiving comments from other Wizards, so why not drop us a comment or two to let us know what you think of them?

Until Next Time,
Tabitha.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, the guy in the picture assuming it is Morgrim sure is a Mastermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, it is me Kevin, with a dubious badge earned in Marleybone. A fellow wizard really got me into Gardening, then when Emily and Tabitha were keen to learn more and more, I figured...why not pop it all together into a book and share it with the Wizard community.

    Of course, I didn't understand the size of the task I had taken on, but now that it is finished, I would have to say I am pretty happy with how it came out.

    Now I just hope people find it a useful resource!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read Chapter One - so far - but wow, it is great. It is well written, entertaining and looks so good.

    (Haha, had the same experience with the level 5 pests when I started to garden.)

    Looking forward to reading the rest and the other ebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scarlet - Thanks for the feedback :)

      Those pesky Level 5 Imps! That was so very frustrating...but it does kinda make me feel better than I wasn't the only one who had that experience!

      I'm glad you are enjoying it so far...don't forget to tell your friends if you think they would like it too!

      Delete
  4. I've read them both now and they are great.

    Especially liked the plot diagrams and found the extreme gardening really interesting. Didn't realise that there were so many items that gave extra energy for gardening and pet training, I think I need to stalk the bazaar to try and pick up some more. The tips on what not to bother planting were useful too (will remember in future, lol.)

    Thanks again for spending the time to put together the ebooks. Hope that Blaze can find some way to publicise this on the Central website as it is so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Scarlet. It was something I really enjoyed doing and I wanted to share a lot of what I had learned over time.

    Oh, and before I forget, there was one thing I left out of the Extreme Gardening - how to overload your bank :)

    I'll have to update it and I'll let you know!

    Thanks for your feedback, it is always appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete