Nav Button Bar

Friday 13 June 2014

Waterfalls Making Ripples

Hey everyone,

As you all know I recently entered Zafaria. When entering a new world I like to take a look around and get a feel for the place. So I thought it was time to share my initial thoughts on this very different land. First up I am very happy to be outside once again. Second up I am just loving the colour palette for this one!

And another thing I always find interesting when in a new world is the placement of items I have only seen at the Bazaar or decorating my houses. It is clear that this land uses many of the artefacts that I have acquired and have on display in my Barn.

The huge yellow sun is a big draw (again, yellow is my favourite colour), but add to that the vibrant reds of the the sky and looking up is a pleasure! 
This is also the first time I have seen the Savannah trees in situ, they are fine looking trees by all accounts. I'm not sure if I will get a bit fed up of the orange land and the wooden buildings. The colour is very similar - I guess time will tell. As a nice contrast though, I do love the tents, the rugs strewn around, the awnings. They are all colourful and have lovely patterns. 

As you move to the Market place you can almost feel the place come alive. They have done this area very well, the feeling of vibrancy pops out everytime I visit. 

But I think the thing I like almost more than the sun, is the water. The shade of the water is just fantastic. It has so much more depth than the water in all the other lands I have visited so far. The waterfalls into the pools creating the ripples in the water are a nice touch. 

The characters are a bit strange, but that is the case in most of the Spiral! But I am also loving how the story is panning out in this one.... ancient texts and images appearing in places, seems like there are secrets to be learnt.

So it's definitely hats off to KI designers for another well put together land. Will be interesting to see this land evolve as I move through the many areas. 

Time to go back and quest now.

Have fun, until next time,
Tabitha.

No comments:

Post a Comment