Nav Button Bar

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Hard Dungeons

Note: This happened a long time ago.

You know, I always thought that Wizard101 was a little bit easy. I breezed through fights, smashed the bosses (who were easy) and still had plenty of health left. I was just about to finish Wizard City so I decided to look at my quests.

Marla Stinger wanted some help in a dungeon called Sunken City. Another easy dungeon I thought to myself. I entered and started a fight. These guys had 575 health. Must be a boss I thought. Soon after another two joined the fight and I was in a 3v1 against Death guys.


I barely managed to finish the fight when I realised that these were street creatures. The next fight was a boss and well... I died. For the first time since I could remember, I died. I knew it was going to be tough so I asked for some help from Alia and Morgrim.

We were all around level 20 or so and I wasn't sure we could make it. We got through the first few fights and were about to die. Alia tried healing but to no avail. We gave up for then and decided to come back later.

I meanwhile was determined to finish this dungeon and called upon a high Life friend that I had. We struggled sometimes and I died a lot but eventually we made it to Grubb. He looked absolutely hideous and disgusting which made me even more determined to kill him.

After a few big hits the fight was over (finished by my amazing 65 no pip spell) and I had done it. completed Sunken City. I was especially happy that I could tell the world that I had aswell. With the new badge 'Sunken City Survivor' I was a new Wizard!

From then on I knew that Wizard101 was going to become much more of a challenge in harder worlds (and boy, was I right!).

I'll be back with more dungeons later.

Until next time!

Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment