Nav Button Bar

Saturday 6 July 2013

Amber Update

I like the fact that Tabitha has gone to Krokotopia and finds it amazing.  Just wait until she sees some of the other worlds!  They are all so very different and KI have done a great job on keeping the 'feel' right for each of the worlds.

I still can't understand why some people don't listen to the story as they progress through the Spiral.  KI have spent a lot of time on the storylines for each world and it really shows.  It adds such depth to the atmosphere of each place.

This isn't going to be one of my typical posts, just a quick follow up on the gardening for Amber. A number of my White Tiger Lilies have turned Elder and my strike rate for Amber is about 1 in 10.  Not great, and 

At the same time, I have a full field of King Parsleys, and they are struggling to produce much Amber at all.  I typically find that I get about 1 in 30, so the 1 in 10 for the White Tiger Lilies, while it isn't good, is certainly better!

I'm off to harvest again...the never ending task of the gardener.

See you around the Spiral.

Morgrim


No comments:

Post a Comment