Nav Button Bar

Saturday 22 June 2013

A Secret Learned

I don't have a lot of time right now, but I just had to pop on and let you all know that I feel like I have been let in on the secret! I know it sounds weird, maybe strange, but I did kind of wonder how you got from world to world.

But there was always so much going on that I never gave it much more thought than that. Certainly I never asked anyone - I guess that would have spoilt the story a bit.

So now I know - how and where!


And it's pretty cool that there is a whole new world waiting to be explored, but I still have so much to do in Wizard City! Of course I have been over to check it out, and I must say - looking very interesting.

Oh and I found my death school too. Been a big couple of days!!

Until next time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment