Nav Button Bar

Monday 24 November 2014

Testing Tabitha and so much more


Top stories this week.....
  • Testing Tabitha
  • Morgrim's Verdict
  • 4-new dungeons go LIVE!
So my week started with a challenge. In my quest to solo my own challenges, the Jabberwock put a bit of a spanner in the works. Cue the forum on Wiz101 Central, specifically the Duelists..... and I found myself with new cards, and a strategy unlike any other I had encountered in the Spiral. Determination, a bit of luck and sticking to some pretty rigid rules saw me through - 54 moves and I had completed my solo mission. Meanwhile, Morgrim took on more bundle analysis - the new packs and bundles are certainly keeping him typing hard! And then the big news that hit towards the end of the week..... it seems that KI will be releasing the new updates in a stepped manner...... first up - Four new dungeons. I haven't had chance to look at them yet, but there are plenty that have!

Of course there are other stories around, so to catch up on all the other stories shared by Wizards around the globe, click on the paper.



Hope you enjoy and we'll be back with another copy next week.

Until Next Time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment