Nav Button Bar

Monday 13 October 2014

Wizard World? Wizard Weekly Update!



Hey everyone!

Top stories this week.....
  • Wizard World? 
  • Winston at Mega  
  • Do you buy the Lazy Packs? 
Did you know there is a Wizard World? I didn't - but of course KI did. So Professor Greyrose and a few of the development team hot footed it over to Texas to check it out. Read how it went on their blog update. Meanwhile at the Keep, I decided that it was time to upgrade Winston - my previously untrained pet that increased XP as a garbage collector. He did well :) And Morgrim has some more pack analysis for us all.

Don't forget the 5 boxes event ends today - I'll be heading over to complete box 4 later, although I do hope the event will happen again so I have the chance for box 5! How are you going with the quests?

As always, to catch up on all the other stories shared by Wizards around the globe, click on the paper.



Hope you enjoy and we'll be back with another copy next week.

Until Next Time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment