Nav Button Bar

Friday 17 October 2014

Free Harrowing Nightmare Pack Codes

Hi everyone,

I just dropped into the Keep to let you know that there are still plenty of free codes left over at MMORPG.COM - check this out:


Obviously, it is hard to say how long these codes will last, but it is also worth checking it out to see if you can land one!

Soon I'll do an analysis of this pack - I just want to get to play with it a little first.

-- Late Edit - These wands smash the biggest critical bonus in the game!  Good luck! --

     -- At Level 100 --
  • Storm:    223
  • Fire:       209
  • Balance: 195
  • Myth:     195
  • Death:    195
  • Life:       181
  • Ice:        165

If you missed it before - just click HERE.

***  ALL THE CODES ARE GONE NOW - DID YOU GET SOMETHING GOOD? ***

See you 'round the Spiral!

Morgrim

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Morgrim. Didn't score anything big myself, how did you go?

    Oh and looking forward to your pack analysis..... I had to buy a few as soon as I saw the new wings! They are awesome - scored well and have a permanent pair. My Nightmare ride has been upgraded :)

    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete