Nav Button Bar

Friday 10 October 2014

The 'Lazy' Packs - (a.k.a. Reagent Packs)

I have kinda been dreading writing this one.  I wanted to be able to do one post per pack, but this one will cover the 7 packs that I refer to as "the Lazy packs".

Really, I guess they should be called "the really, really, seriously useful packs", but I can't bring myself to doing that.  I know I am a high level wizard now, but even as a low level...?

In fact, it is a little disappointing.  I know that some of these reagents can be a challenge to get, but isn't that part of the game?  The challenge?  I can remember the number of times I did the 'realm switching trick' in order to get the reagents I needed to craft.  Tracking them down, switching realms...and once, I was racing another Wizard who was doing the same thing...

...but isn't that part of the fun of it all?

Well, that is my opinion anyway.

But - to the review...

Pack Name:                      100 Ore or Cat Tail or Deep Mushroom or Mist Wood or Red Mandrake or Scrap Iron or Stone Block Bundle(s)
Pack Type:                        Lazy
Number of Cards:            0 - instead it is 100 of the purchased Reagent
Total Number of Items:   100
Cost:                                   499 Crowns
Availability:                       Currently in Crowns Shop


Description
Well...um...you get 100 of the Reagents that you purchase.

Understandably, there is no Gold option for these packs.  Why do I say 'understandably'?  I guess I always thought that there should be a Gold option for these, but then again, you can buy them all in the Bazaar (if you are patient enough) - for Gold.

Maybe that is the method in the madness?  If you are too impatient to wait or to find them yourself, perhaps you should be paying for your impatience in Crowns!! LOL!

Morgrim's Verdict
Low Level Wizards
OK, if you really need to, and you have the Crowns to waste...why not?

High Level Wizards
Please NO!  Tell me you won't!

Anyway, I'm sure there is a reason these packs are here...but for now I'm still confused!

Let me know if you agree with my Verdict (or if you know why they might be there)!

See you 'round the Spiral.

Morgrim

(This post is accurate as of October 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment