Nav Button Bar

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Birthday Awesomeness!

Hey everyone!
I just had to pop on and say a big thanks to KingsIsle and Wizard101Central for their awesome Birthday gift!!

I know they appreciate their Wizards, but really - we hang around and enjoy the games because we love it!! And what's not to love about Wizard101 Central too? All that information and helpfulness :) 


So these acts of kindness to reward us for our loyalty and just plain nice!

Of course I had to login and find out just what style of Aquarium and stash of crowns I had waiting for me. As I have said many time before, free is free, and a bonus - and appreciated :) 

As you can see, the Aquarium was a regular whopper - and this is actually my first Aquarium!


And I now have 800 more crowns than when I got up this morning! 

Thanks KI and Wizard101Central - for the gifts and for continuing to keep the game awesome and interesting and fun! Happy Birthday guys :)

What about the rest of you Wizards out there? What did you score?

Have fun, until next time!
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment