Nav Button Bar

Saturday 26 July 2014

Oh! What a Treasure!

Hey everyone,

So I've become an angler. Yep - I've joined the ranks and cast many a lure in many a pond and stream, mainly around Wizard City - but I have ventured out to other lands too. I've spent thousands of gold on Training up to Rank 5, and completed the initial quests.

And whilst it is great to catch a new fish (and to marvel at the ingenious names and looks they have been given!), I have to say though, I am loving the Treasure Chests! What an array of items those chests hold! I took some snaps of some of them today.


 I know the gear isn't great, but it would be if I was just starting out in the Spiral. And that amount of gold is great.... free Gold is always a bonus :)
But the real bonus, no the real Treasure came in the next Treasure Chest.  Yep - I scored a new Pet, and the stats on that Pet aren't too shoddy! A Spiny Fish - a good looking pet, and my second "Patch".


The only trouble now is, the energy I am using for Fishing means Pet Training is impossible. But at least I have all those awesome Mega Pet Snacks waiting to be used when I do choose to train.

And another reason not to be disappointed when you score a chest, it still counts as a catch for your badges, so even if you are not fussed on the contents it's not a total waste of energy! Swordroll has a great post going which gives details on the badges discovered so far. Find out more here.

So what about you guys? What have you scored in the Treasure Chests? I'm keen to find out what other bounty they are holding!

Have fun, until next time,
Tabitha

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations of your new pet :)

    I've not done a lot of fishing yet but have received a few chests... a low level wand and a couple of amulets. The gold is also very welcome. I have seen that the chests also hold aquariums :)

    Good luck and happy fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, now that is the sort of comment I was hoping to get!!! Thanks Scarlet. I was hoping to hear that the bounty they hide can be very worth it indeed.
    Good luck with your fishing too :)
    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got one fishing in the commons

    ReplyDelete