Nav Button Bar

Friday 8 August 2014

Decorators Delight!

So it's back... And better than ever by the looks of it - with the addition of the Build-A-Castle Medieval sets. I had to buy one just to see what is on offer in these packs:


Unlike many a wizard out there, I have yet to start building. I have purchased 6 of the recipes so far, so I am getting ready! Well now I have a few items, including one ultra-rare item, I may just have to start :)

There are many other items on sale in the Crown Shop though. Half price castles, reduced price Aquarium and Housing packs, even housing Elixirs! You can really make a great start on the Castle of your Dreams with these great prices.

And don't forget to claim your free item... I scored an Ambrose Bobblehead, which is cool. I have quite a collection of these now.


Have fun, until next time,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment