Nav Button Bar

Sunday 11 August 2013

Pets, Pets, Pets

Pets - frustrating, expensive, extremely time consuming...

...but oh so very valuable when you get them right!

As mentioned previously, I'm still trying to get the perfect Coldfire, and lately, it just hasn't been working for me.  My Penumbra (Miss Callie) is a great pet, but very selfish with her genes.  Other than a few hatches at first, I cannot seem to get another Coldfire to drop from my numerous attempts.

I have attempted to do some research here and some people claim that the order of hatching is important - but it isn't.  I have tried both Penumbra and Coldfire on the left, to no noticeable affect.  It is possible that the percentages change, but even about that I am not sure.

Now, my "Pet Graveyard" is completely out of control and I have been selling pets back to the Pet Shop Boys.


Well, after yet another Penumbra to add to the mix, I am off to Halfang.  I have a different strategy in mind...I'm going to get that Coldfire.  I know it isn't going to be easy, but it is going to be worth it!

Until next time - I might see you in Vestrilund!

See you 'round the Spiral!

Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment