Nav Button Bar

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Have Fun.... Stay Safe.... Merry Christmas Friends!


Hey everyone,

Well we are almost at the big day now, and the bad news is that I did not quite get time to complete my garden renovations. As you may recall, I was attempting to make the garden easier on the eye by using "Second Spring" to change most of the elder Happy Holidaisy plants back to red and white.



As you can see, I have managed to change a fair number of them, but the 50 energy hit was just too much. I had quite a few Energy Elixirs from Grub Guardian, and my standard level of energy in the game is 138. At present about 60% of them have been reverted to Red and White. I'm guessing that things will look good when this level gets to about 75%. I will continue to change them until I'm happy with the result!

 In the meantime, it is time for this Wizard to go on holidays. So I'd like to wish you all a safe and fun Christmas with your friends and family.

I have enjoyed sharing my Spiral adventures with you this year, and hope you guys have found them both entertaining and useful.

See you in 2015!!

Tabitha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, now it is showing my wizard101 name! Had a few computer problems recently - hence lack of comments - now catching up again.

    ReplyDelete