Nav Button Bar

Monday 24 August 2015

Tempest Pet 2.0

I have decided to come back to my side project of replicating my once perfect Penumbra Drake pet (perfect until KI released Ultra :P) except as a Tempest! (which I absolutely love the look of).

I began this little Tempest quest quite a while ago but stopped because (somehow) I ran out of Mega Snacks. It has been quite a while since then however, and thanks to my Couch Potatoes and EMPs I've built up quite a stockpile of Megas and this will hopefully give me some good talents fast!


The talents I believe I'm going to be aiming for are (no particular order):

1. Death Dealer
2. Pain Giver
3. Fairy
4. Spell Proof
5. Spell Defy
6. ?

I'm not yet sure what I want as my 6th talent for my Perfect Pet so any recommendations, I am happy to take into consideration. Anyway, I started training the newly hatched Tempest and these are the talents I've gotten so far...


Not too shabby! I'm definitely happy with these talents and will get back to training once I have the energy.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
- Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment