Nav Button Bar

Sunday 26 July 2015

Rattlebones Revenge! Or is it?

Well, well, well ... now the Ultra update has been quite an update!  The revenge of all the old bosses, beefed up.

This is enough to have some real fun with!  One thing I have always been disappointed in has been the constant nerfing of bad guys.  I understand why they do it, but I really like prefer fighting the tougher opponents.

So, it was back to Unicorn Way to track down that old foe Rattlebones - but this time I'm a little more 'prepared'.  It was a long time ago since the last time I was here but I remember the fight well. Two on one, and a solo fight - after spending so much time at the start questing with Alia, the solo fight was a good burst of adrenalin.

So, the fight begins...

Whoa! It really is a different fight this time around.  I really don't remember them having such low health!

OK, that makes this fight is much easier now.

Actually, this is a reverse massacre.

The first 5 or so fights was just fun playing with him...but then I had to start feeding my pet all the rubbish I kept getting from these drops.  I realised that I had better clear out my backpack and settle in for a farming session.


It took about 15 fights, but with a deck full of meteors, it didn't take long.

And there it was...the Rattlebones Exaulted Duel.


In fact, one of the first things Alia asked me when I got the drop was - did you get a screenshot?  And of course, I was so surprised that I got the drop I had forgotten to capture it.

Actually, I was so out of practice writing blog entries, it took me 3 drops before I remembered to capture it!  Still, it did answer one important question for me...can I have more than one Duel at a time...and clearly...yes, you can!


I can't wait to see what is inside.  Apparently Rattlebones is seriously beefed up.  Why do I get the feeling that the fights to get the dungeon drop are going to be LOT easier than the fights inside the dungeon?

Let's just say, I'm looking forward to the challenge.

See you 'round the Spiral!

Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment