Nav Button Bar

Thursday 3 September 2015

7th Birthday for Wizard101 - and KI have officially gone nuts!

Happy 7th birthday Wizard101!  The birthday where Wizard101 gets older, and we all get the gifts :)

Wow.  This is quite a birthday surprise!

Blaze was very excited and told me I needed to get a post out because what KI have lined up is truly remarkable.

Let's see how/where to start...

Well, first there are the 7, (yes 7!) free gifts you get just by logging into the website and using the code:  happy7thbday

  • Origami Party Crane Pet
  • Birthday Hat
  • Confetti Canon
  • Major Fishing Elixir
  • Ultra Dandelion Seed
  • Birthday Cake Snack
  • Huge Ice Cream Snack

OK, so some of these are definitely better than others - but seriously - a free Pet?! And it really is a great looking pet too :)

Then of course there are the new Crown shop items:

  • Party Corgi Pet
  • Reg. Keeper Party Multi-Tank Aquarium
  • Birthday Party Cake Housing Item
  • Party Chair Housing Item
  • Party Buffet Table Housing Item

The 5 B.O.X.E.S. event and the Lost Pages events are BOTH back at the same time!

And then...if you are a member, well...

  • Double pet experience
  • Double gardening rewards
  • Free PVP tournaments
  • Free training point buy back
It is just MAD!  I was just thinking while planting out my EMPs the other day...I wonder when there'll be another double gardening reward?

...and that means those Mega-Snacks are worth 100 PET EXPERIENCE!!  Woohoo!!

And of course, (and Alia will be pleased to hear this!) there is the dun, dun , dahhh..."MYSTERY FISH"!

I wonder what he is...and I wonder where he'll be?

So, again, Happy Birthday Wizard101 and KI.  Congratulations and I might just go and collect my free stuff...

See you 'round the Spiral!

Morgrim

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was insane, everyone was going crazy the first day it came out!

    - Jaceline GoldTalon

    ReplyDelete