Nav Button Bar

Friday 6 September 2013

Wizard Stalking

Oh dear. Despite having a good start to PvP, I played a couple of rounds last night and I was defeated every time. Now I know I am new to this and shouldn't be so hard on myself, but there must be a better way to know the best gear to wear to help in a PvP. Maybe the best resistance to all schools, or the biggest damage to all schools.


Last night was tough, and I do find myself almost wizard 'stalking'.... what I mean is clicking on a wizard's stats to see what they are wearing and what the end results to their stats are. But to be honest, it doesn't mean much because I don't have the same gear as them or are not the same school or are not a high enough level.

I'm sure there must be more to it than Merle's crystal ball!



Practice makes perfect..... maybe?

Until next time,
Tabitha.

No comments:

Post a Comment