Nav Button Bar

Monday 23 September 2013

Darkly Elegant

Hey everyone,

It's always exciting to know that you are are near leveling up and with it comes the promise of a new spell. I found myself in such a position yesterday. I needed a mere 100 XP to level up to 42, and one of my lower level friends needed help in Krokotopia, so off I went. Helping my friend and hopefully leveling up at the same time - win win!

Played the battle, and leveled up, so off to Nightshade I go.... looking forward to my new spell. This is one that I had not yet seen in battle, so I was anxious to try it out. And I was not disappointed - actually the opposite. You see, some spells are just 'yucky'! Take the 'belching frog' and I don't even need to go as far as mentioning the gobblers and how they cast some of their spells! Some spells, however, have a certain elegance to them. I think this about the ghoul spell. I love the way it comes out of the ground - it commands respect. It may not be a hard hitting spell, but I've always had a soft spot for it.


Then there is the vampire spell. When I first used it I thought it was another such spell. Man, I was sorely disappointed with that spell. I still hate playing it. It is almost a joke really. Looks like it commands respect, then out pops this silly little bat. Yep - more of a joke. The skeleton pirate is a bit of a joke too.


So it was about time my death pack gained some elegance, and this spell really hits the mark - the wraith! It appears with grace, is not angry and uses the blue light with great effect. I love this spell - it has become a regular, so I'm pretty glad that 3 power-pips are easy to achieve now-a-days. Obviously the added bonus is the amount of health I get back, especially if played with other cards.


What about you guys? Do you have favourite spells? What is IT about them you love? Would love to hear some of your comments!

Until next time,

Tabitha.

No comments:

Post a Comment