Nav Button Bar

Saturday 14 September 2013

Malduit the Devastator

Hey everyone it's me Blaze here back to tell you some interesting news... I just hopped on and finished a quest that Halston Balestrom directed me to. I had to go to Marleybone, one of my all time favourite worlds, and spoke to The Professor. I always wondered what he would be used for and it turns out he would help me get a spell!

I started off for Crab Alley the underwater city in Triton Avenue. I bashed a few fish and declawed a few crabs. I eventually found myself the Globe of Peladon.

Then it was back to The Professor who told me that I needed to break Malduit's mind from the Mind Robber. I quickly headed over to Zafaria and found this Mind Robber. A few boosts and a Dr Von's Monster then the fight was over.
The Professor saw to me getting my new spell and Boy! Is it handy! I'll tell you more in my next post.

Until next time!

Blaze!


No comments:

Post a Comment