Nav Button Bar

Saturday 29 August 2015

Join a Team Kiosk! Marleybone & Mooshu

Hey everyone! I'm back today with another Join a Team Kiosk post, this time helping out in Marleybone and Mooshu.

So, I hopped into the Kiosk and joined the first dungeon I saw which just happened to be Counterweight East. I hadn't done this dungeon in a long time and I remember it looking very nice and also enjoyable. The young wizard I was helping in this dungeon was Isaac TitanRider (remember that, it's important).

Anyway, up the tower we went (fairly quickly thanks to deer knight) until we finally reached the top! This fight was obviously a little bit harder comparatively but still fairly easy considering it's Marleybone. Anyway, a few blades and a deer knight later and the fight was over,

Next up in Mooshu (several hours later mind you) I joined a Crimson Fields dungeon with... the very same Isaac TitanRider!! And this was several hours later!! I personally found it amazing as I didn't check to see who it was beforehand and... what are the chances?

Anyway, this dungeon was fairly long but again, deer knight helped us through all the fights relatively quickly. As we progressed through this large dungeon, we were beginning to find our stride taking out enemy after enemy and finally completing the dungeon!

Well, that's all for today and I hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!

- Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment