Nav Button Bar

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Guide to Grub Guardian Ep. 7 Pyramid of the Sun

Welcome to my seventh instalment of my guide to Grub Guardian! This time we're taking on the second last map of Krokotopia, the Pyramid of the Sun! This map doesn't have many options for a pets 2x2 required space and so I decided to place mine off to the left of the centre point, (placing on the right would most definitely give similar results) and got started.

The strategy for this episode included starting off with myth towers to get damage done on the smaller enemies and the life tower to get that damage out faster. After the myth towers were max, I bought a few ice towers and after, began investing into a star tower.

Seeing as this map brings lots of bosses on the last few waves, the star tower did incredible damage to them and I was just able to max it, therefore utilised the red laser.

Thank you very much for reading and hopefully I helped you out!

- Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment